Watch Novel Reading of Cheerage Fearage:
Get to know writer Kimberly Dana:
It’s ten years after cheer captain Lexy Mills’ bizarre drowning, but the bloodthirsty pranks are still going down at a hypnotic pace. Urban legend says it’s Lexy seeking revenge, picking off cheerleaders one by one in a symphony of horrors. Peppered with humor and wit to offset the diabolically scary, CHEERAGE FEARAGE will have teens salivating for more Tiki Tinklemeyer and tales of the sleepy, supernatural town of Valentine. CHEERAGE FEARAGE is the first installment of a paranormal jaw-dropping teen series, jam-packed with chills and thrills that will leave no pimple ungoosed! Fire up as the girls get ready to fly high and die! Ready? O-kay!
2. Why should this novel be read by people?
Teens love chills and thrills, and this novel is no exception. Think Friday the 13th meets Bring It On!
3. How would you describe this novel in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I love suspenseful thrillers.
5. How long have you been working on this novel?
I wrote Cheerage Fearage in about twelve months.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
My favorite novel is To Kill a Mockingbird.
7. What motivated you to write this novel?
Competition and drama are a big part of girl world. I loved the idea of a cheerleading co-captain drowning the captain, who comes back as a vengeful ghost. Her bloodthirsty motto could only be Fly High and Die!
8. What artist would you love to have dinner with?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I love to cook, write, and read voraciously.
10. What influenced you to enter the Novel Festival?
The Novel Festival is a fabulous way to showcase your writing.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Submit your Novel to the Festival. Three ways to submit:https://novelwritingfestival.com/