Performed by Scott Beaudin
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
Just Another Desert Sunset is the story of a coyote who falls in love with a human woman.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
metaphysical, supernatural and romance
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Desperado by the Eagles
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
So many from which to choose! right now I’d say The Night Circus
7. What motivated you to write this story?
moving to the desert southwest and feeling the life all around me…I love coyotes and the Native American influence I feel here in Tucson.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I love walking on trails in the desert, doing yoga, the bird life I feed, all animals, including my dog and cat. I’m an environmentalist
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I could see these people in my mind’s eye—could hear their voices…
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
——Write what you love
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox