Performed by Scott Beaudin
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
A 14-year-old boy wants to help his dying father play catch with his idol,
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Young adult fiction.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
It’s a Wonderful Life followed closely by American Graffiti.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Bluebird by Buffalo Springfield.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
Ray Bradbury followed closely by George Lucas.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
To reach a wider audience.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Butt in the seat, words on the page. Write what you’re passionate about, not
what you think the market seems to want.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox