Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
*****Liz and Garret Adams leave their homeport of Mystic Connecticut and sail their 36 foot sailboat to Key West, Florida. Trying to help a friend, they become tangled in a web comprised of runaway wife, underworld trackers, predator and priest, which leads to murder. Liz and Garret sift through greed, power and jealousy to find the killer.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
*****I am a James Bond fan. I do not have a favorite film.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to
the most times in your life?)
*****Hallelujah Chorus from Handel’s Messiah
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
*****No. I like mysteries, adventure and inspirational books. Some of my favorite authors are Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sue Grafton, Mark Twain, Clive Cussler and Sonia Choquette
7. What motivated you to write this story?
*****This is the third in a four book series. It was a natural progression from Murder in Mystic and Murder in Newport.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who
would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
*****Dancing. It makes my heart sing.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
*****It is exciting to have one’s words come to life. I was thrilled the first time I heard Murder in Mystic on an audio book.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
*****Write from the heart and do it daily. For me, the words and ideas demand to be written down.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo – http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox