Watch the 140 Character Short Story – STOP CRYING PLEASE:
Get to know writer Matthew Williams:
1) What is your very short story about?
It is the story of someone who is pushed to their limits, but not thinking it through.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I like the idea of creating stories with limitations. The twitter-esque length of characters makes it more challenging to tell a story but still try to remain intriguing.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Hm, honestly? Probably Toxic Avenger, or Blade Runner.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Too many to count, but never enough to feel satisfied. As long as I can tell a story, I will continue to do so.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
David Lynch, Guy Maddin, Hal Hartley…
View original post 112 more words