Watch the 140 Character Short Story – GOODBYE:
Get to know writer Jason Daniels:
1) What is your very short story about?
It is a sad tale of a mother’s death, moments after giving birth to twins.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I love to write, am trying to get back into it and figured that I had the time to write 140 characters. 🙂
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Shawshank Redemption.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Over a dozen shorts and two feature length scripts.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
6) What is your passion in life?
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Jump in and do it! Write down and idea…
View original post 64 more words