Watch the Short Story LISA, by Robert Fleet:
Get to know writer Robert Fleet:
1) What is your very short story about?
The sad end of an affair.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Motivation for the story was from life observation itself: in an affair there is always someone hurt. For submission to the festival: I was intrigued by the idea of culling a full story down to its basic heart.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
John Ford’s The Searchers – followed closely by Roman Polanski’s Chinatown and Jean-Luc Godard’s Weekend.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Several published novels and produced feature screenplays, most of them for independents, but a couple of them for larger producers and publishers.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
I’ve been lucky enough…
View original post 192 more words