Watch the 140 Character Short Story KICKING THE HABIT:
Get to know writer Jay Lyford:
1) What is your very short story about?
The sometimes comical irritability of people when they are working at ending a habit.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I have always thought that I am a good story teller and so a short story is a means to quickly pen some of my ideas.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Though Star Wars and Superman occupied most of my younger years, watching again and again…I would have to say overall – It’s a Wonderful Life. I watch it anytime it’s on.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have a few from school but none afterwards. Life seems to keep me too busy.
5) What artists would you love…
View original post 102 more words