Performed by Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
Ancient native traditions and beliefs
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
“What Dreams May Come”
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Dragon Riders of Pern
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I’m writing a novel and wanted a backstory. This came as a result of a dream, followed by a reading of the “Sheaves.”
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Visual art and the sharing of light, love and laughter
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I’ve only heard this story in my head, my voice. I wanted to hear it in someone else’s voice.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Every day activities sound so cliche, but that’s how you get it done.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo – http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Matthew Toffolo
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox