Performed by Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
A spy navigates the precarious terrain of love and survival during an undercover mission in Syria.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Shawshank Remdemption
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The Band The Weight
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
John le Carre Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Winston Churchill about perseverence
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Hiking, kissing, cookies
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
Sounded like fun
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Don’t tweet about your writing process, it distracts you and nobody buys books from such tweets
Producer: Matthew Toffolo – http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Matthew Toffolo
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox