NARRATOR: Becky Shrimpton
Viktor: Allan Brunet
Barnes: Scott Beaudin
Baker: Anthony Tran
Demus: Merlin Simard
Get to know the writer:
- What is your novel about? Three Black Boysis about three teenaged friends who put their lives on the line to rescue a victim plagued with the deadly black fever disease.
- What genres would you say this story is in? Urban Fiction; Crime Drama.
- How would you describe this story in two words? Happy sad.
- What movie have you seen the most in your life? Coming to America (Eddie Murphy).
- What is your favorite song? Rock with Youby Michael Jackson.
- Do you have an all-time favorite novel? No, but my favorite book isArt of War by Sun Tzu.
- What motivated you to write this story? I recorded a song namedThree Black Boys, and people who heard it used to ask me, “Why did the boys commit the robbery?”. My novel, Three Black Boys, is answering their question.
- If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?My Creator.
- Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about? Helping people.
- What influenced you to enter your story to get performed? The thrill in hearing it being performed in a different setting.
- Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers? Keep writing.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox