Watch the Video Pitch for Virus, Novel by Ray Jay Perreault:
Get to know writer Ray Jay Perreault:
1. What is the theme of your story?
Naive aliens have a good life and they reluctantly investigate if there is another planet opposite to them behind their sun. They learn to defend themselves, defend their planet and expand their view of the solar system around them.
2. Why do people need to know about your story?
It isn’t a typical SciFi where the hero just builds a bigger weapon. This is a story about a civilization that has to change. They grow and find their religion is bigger than they think.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
I’ve been writing full time for almost two years.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 163 more words