Watch the Video Pitch Logline for CHAIN REACTION PLUS:
Get to know writer Jacob Greenberg:
1. What is your story about?
An experienced investigator turns out to be a criminal at the end of the successful investigation.
2. Why should people know this story?
Big problems appear after small mistakes.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story
in two words?
Be careful with women.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Three Days of the Condor.
5. How long have you been working on this story?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I like to create unusual situations.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Sometimes I write screenplays.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
View original post 41 more words