Watch Poetry Reading of A WARDROBE IN A HOTEL BEDROOM:
Poem read by Holly Sarchfield
Get to know Poet Warren Paul Glover:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Voyeurism. Also insecurity and lust.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Any response would be good. Whether good or bad, I hope the poem provokes some thought. But if people like it so much the better. And if anyone would like to read more of my stuff Ether Books publish some of my poems, short stories and short plays for reading on smartphones or iPads. My author page can be found here: http://catalog.etherbooks.com/Authors/259
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I dabbled in my teens (I’m 48 now), but only seriously since 2009.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Carol Ann Duffy.
5) What influenced you to submit…
View original post 154 more words