Watch the Video Pitch for DREAMWORLD: START DREAMING:
Get to know writer Rebecca Paniagua:
1. What is your story about?
Four ordinary kids invent a helmet that can transport anyone into a person’s dreams. Problems arise once the information is leaked and a promise to a dear friend is put into jeopardy.
2. Why should people know this story?
Because it provides an opportunity for people of all ages to be innovative and imaginative as well as dreamers can succeed in a world of their own.
3. How would you describe this story in just two words?
Unique and Entertaining.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Wizard of Oz.
5. How long have you been working on this story?
10 + years. If you want the technical and exact amount, then 12 years.
6. How many stories have you written?
2 + many more…
View original post 94 more words