Watch Video Pitch: BLOWN
Get to know writer Christopher Chance:
1. What is your story about?
BLOWN is about a deep cover intelligence agent posing as a drug smuggler who is Shanghaied into smuggling terrorists into Europe in order to assassinate the Heads of State attending the Industrial World Fair in Hanover, W Germany. The agent suffers terribly but defeats the terrorists spectacularly at the end.
2. Why should people know this story?
People should know about this story because this is how terrorists work.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
Describe in 2 words – ‘Terrorism exposed’.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
I’ve been working on this for over 1 year.
6. How many stories have you written?
I have 5 completed…
View original post 70 more words