Watch the 140 Character Short Story:
Get to know writer Jonathan Struhs:
1) What is your very short story about?
This story is an emotional tragedy of a pioneer child who, already facing the challenges of leaving her home and crossing the American wilderness in a wagon, will soon find her only material possession has been lost along the way.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
When my friend told me about the festival, I was driving across Wyoming and had just been thinking about the people who had made that journey on foot.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
On paper? A few dozen. In my mind? A few hundred.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Wes Anderson, Kenneth Branagh, Quentin Tarantino…
View original post 123 more words