Watch the Poetry Reading of BLIND TRUTH:
Poem performed by actress Val Cole
Get to know poet Esther James:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your
I would like people to be able to empathize. We have all probably had a disagreement with a friend. When one values that friendship, there needs to be a time for someone to withdraw and just “let it be”. But, just because one walks away, that doesn’t mean he/she needs to feel belittled, or that their opinion does not count. Sometimes, it is just best to release the animosity and move on.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Many favorite. I find myself reading much of ee. cumming.
5) What influenced you to submit…
View original post 115 more words