Watch Chapter 1 Reading of MYSTIC VILLAGE:
Performed by actress Erynn Brook
Get to know novelist Jeannine Fortier:
1. What is your novel about?
It is a story about the struggle for peace on Earth in Ireland in the mid 1800’s. Imagine, a small group of Irish people establishing an enchanting hidden village in one the mountainous regions, which suddenly is threatened by a dark force that wants to rule the world. Everything held dear will be lost unless drastic action is taken and quickly. The hero, Garth, an Irish and Aboriginal man happens upon the village accidentally and is swept up in the startling adventures of the people. A friendly alien alliance from another planet is their only salvation
2. Why should this novel be read by people?
It has a message for humanity embedded in the story
3. How would you describe this novel in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Gone With the Wind
5. How long have you been working on this novel?
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
No, I like a variety of novels
7. What motivated you to write this novel?
It was an inspiration I got one Christmas as I placed my ceramic village on my fireplace. i started to build a story and developed the characters using the setting as Ireland.
8. What artist would you love to have dinner with?
I would enjoy having dinner with J.K. Rowlings.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I paint, and love to garden
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
I would tell other writers to allow their creativity to guide them and use any inspiration that comes to them
Producer/Director: Matthew Toffolo
Editor: John Johnson
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
1st CHAPTER and FULL NOVEL FESTIVAL:https://novelwritingfestival.com/