Performed by Carina Cojeen
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
The story is based loosely on a thought experiment, described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935 and it deals with the consequences of procrastination.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
House of the Rising Sun
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Honestly, it was an impulse. I was thinking of the paradox and had a “What of?” moment.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Wood working especially turning bowls on a lathe.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
My wife suggested it.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Good enough is a bad standard. Good enough is the sworn enemy of the best you can do.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox