Watch 140 Character Short Story – BE FREE:
Get to know writer Alex Decaneas:
1) What is your very short story about?
BE FREE is an epic drama, pitting child against parent in a high stakes clash over the freedom of the human spirit.
It is also about how kids hate wearing seat belts.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Seemed like a better way to spend a tweet.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I think it would have to be The Godfather. I am good for watching that classic at least once a year.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Hundreds. If I believe my own delusions of grandeur, then it would be in the thousands. But let’s keep it real, right?
5) What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 143 more words