Performed by Katelyn Varadi
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your story about?
My story is about determination and willpower.
2. What genres would you say the story is in?
The genres are life story and inspiration.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
I would describe it as willpower and motivation.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I’ve seen the movie It’s a Wonderful Life, several times.
5. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is “A House is Not a Home”
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
My favorite novel is “King Solomon Mines”
7. What motivated you to write this story?
The story is about faith, determination and willpower. Your subconscious mind can conquer any challenges you may face in life.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive) who would that be?
Mr. Sidney Poitier
9. Apart from writing what else are you passionate about?
I am passionate about fashion designing, sculpturing, art and cooking.
10. What influence you to enter your story to get performed?
My story may help to motivate people who lost hope, whether it is sickness or
11. Any advice or tips you would like to pass on to other writers?
Keep a scrapbook with all your ideas. Whether it’s life experiences, work or dreams, you can develop stories from your collection.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Matthew Toffolo
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox