Performed by Carina Cojeen
Get to know the writer:
1.. What is your novel about?
This novel is about several old and well known stories for children,like Little Red Riding Hood and Sleeping Beauty,but with a little dark twist and completely new look.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Pirates of the Caribean.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“The race” of Yello.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I have always had a different point of view upon all things.And I have always been interested in new and interesting stories.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Ahh… they are so many.But maybe with some great author and thinker.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Martial arts and anesthesiology.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I have a great desire to reach as many readers as possible and get them involved into my stories.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Do not stop writing and reading!
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox