Watch the Poetry Reading of FLAME
Get to know poet Carolyn Hucker:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Desire and being taken out of reality by that desire. Being utterly at one your lover.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I would like them to have for a moment that feeling of being completely lost in someone else – that feeling where two souls become one, out of time and place.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
A few years
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Not specifically, but I love Wilfred Owen, Hugh McDiarmid, W.B.Yeats, Coleridge and a wonderful local poet, Liz Berry who writes evocative, beautiful poetry about the Black Country, where I live at the moment.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional…
View original post 110 more words